Thinking about traveling to Aruba? Where the weather is sunny all year long and the white sand beaches beckon all who walk by to come, sit down, enjoy the views and relax for a while? Add the friendly locals and the exotic cuisine and it’s easy to see why Aruba is a popular tourist attraction these days. This makes Aruba a perfect destination choice for newlyweds, families and groups of friends who are looking to have some fun and adventure. Ready to find out what some of the best highlights are when visiting this picturesque Caribbean Island?
Highlights of Aruba
The following is a list of some of the must see and must do’s when traveling to the beautiful yet fairly small island of Aruba. While Aruba is indeed a popular vacation island, it never feels too crowded. Best time to visit Aruba is between the months of April and August.
- Visit Eagle Beach – ranked as one of the top ten beaches in the whole world, this highlight is a definite must see!
- Visit the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
- Take a Jeep Safari Tour
- Visit the Museums – two must see museums are the Archaeology Museum and the Historical Museum
- Go Reef Diving – Aruba has fantastic coral reef gardens
- Sign up for a Snorkeling Tour
- Sign up for a Kayaking Tour
- Sign up for a Fishing Tour
- Take a Cruise around the Island
- Take a Sailing Tour around the Island
- Visit the Natural Bridge – Aruba’s most photographed attraction
- Sign up for a Taste of Aruba Tour – explore local products made on the island, i.e. Balashi Beer and Aruhiba Cigars
- Visit the California Lighthouse and the California Sand Dunes – located near Arashi Beach
- Take a guided tour in the largest passenger submarine in the world!
- Visit Eagle Beach – famous for its turtle nesting area
- Bon Bini Festival in Oranjestad, Aruba’s capital city – Every Tuesday evening in the outer courtyard of the Historical Museum Aruba’s history is expressed through local music, art, folklore dancers, and culinary specialties. Fun!
- Explore Aruba on horseback
- Explore Aruba while riding ATVs, UTVs and/or Trikes
- Go Skydiving – jump out of an airplane and enjoy the gorgeous views all the way down
- Explore Arikok National Park
- Visit Palm Island – a fun day trip that includes water slides, small pools for kids, snorkeling and a huge buffet for all ages to enjoy
- Explore the Antilla Shipwreck – the largest shipwreck dive offered in the Caribbean Sea
- Visit the Hooiberg – this volcanic formation is a must see for nature lovers
Elite Travel Management Group, Inc