Thinking about planning your next trip to Europe? Great! A European vacation is able to offer travelers a number of unique and exciting things to do, giving them memories that are easily going to last a lifetime. When you choose to take your next vacation in Europe, you’re going to get to experience all of its rich history and fascinating culture, which is one of the main reasons why Europe is still a top vacation destination. If you’re wanting to get a group together, be sure that it’s a fairly small group, as small group travels to Europe are best.
A European Vacation
The history, the culture, the splendid cuisine, the exciting nightlife, the charming villages, the lovely ambiance and much more are all to be found when vacationing in Europe! Because there is so much to do and see when in Europe, the following is a list of some of the more popular things to do or must see attractions when vacationing in Europe.
- While Paris, Rome and Florence may be crowded, they are a must see and accordingly are well worth the visit!
- The Swiss Alps are a perfect vacation stop for travelers who enjoy winter sport activities and small charming towns.
- The Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia is a must see for its sheer beauty, a perfect place for nature lovers.
- The European architecture includes many styles and is absolutely spectacular, making it a good idea to schedule in some tours of famous architectural buildings.
- European museums are many and include some of the most impressive collections worldwide.
- Eating musts include – tapas, pizza, cheeses. Drinking musts – wine.
Why Small Travel Groups are Best
Why are small travel groups best when traveling to Europe? Because small group travels allow travelers to explore their destinations in a much better fashion when compared to large travel groups. Smaller traveling groups are simply able to better enjoy seeing and exploring all of the many sights there are to see when vacationing in Europe. Small groups allow everyone to get to know each other. When there are too many people in a group, it’s easy for travelers to get lost in the crowd.
Small group travel benefits:
- See things the way locals see them – more intimate – places are more easily accessible – can make new friends – has access to places larger groups cant go, like small, local restaurants – impact of small groups is smaller, important when visiting smaller European villages.
Elite Travel Management Group, Inc